Spyre Flat Mount
Finally, a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance and is a snap to set up. The Spyre is a dual sided mechanical where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad wear and, with the addition of a simple cable barrel adjuster, the pads can be adjusted easily and hassle free. No frustration at completely adjusting the whole caliper, only to have it continue to drag the fixed side, adding wear! All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm wide, 154g slender package that works with any of the drop bar levers on the market. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper is post mount or flat mount? Reference our mounting type guide here.
- Dual sided actuation for even pad wear
- Simple adjustment and set up
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. Compressionless housing highly recommended.
- ultra-grippy TRP semi-metallic pads
- Shimano M525/M515 are also compatible with Spyre calipers
- We always recommend using a 160mm rotor on the front
- Rotors and adapters sold separately
- Note all flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork will require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
FF-6 Rear Flat Mount 160mm Adapter
Flat Mount Frame to Post Mount Caliper
Replacement Brake Pads
Adapters and Accessories
Disconnect Compressionless Cable and Housing Kit